Posted on June 21 2016
- Being that you both are sisters, has it been tough to work with family?
Chelsey – sometimes, but we try to spend time as sisters as much as possible. We frequent this rad place a TON, just to unwind & relax! Sometimes we will go just for dinner and a glass of wine, then come back home! I think remembering that you’re sisters first and business partners second… is key.
- Being born and raised in Orlando, what are some cool places that aren’t a ‘theme park’ that we can go while on vacation upcoming?
Chelsey – I love to eat at cool places and drink great wine. Some of my favorite farm to table places would be this restaurant and this restaurant and this restaurant! For wine, I really love this cool spot, especially if you like an eclectic feel! Can’t forget dessert - this place!
- What are your top 3 beauty products that you wear on a regular basis?
Chelsey – oh man, a tough one…
- I use this Foundation Primer before I apply my makeup and it’s only $36. I buy mine from Ulta, but they sell them here too!
- I love this moisturizer and you can get it here for under $50. It’s super light weight and has SPF in it already!
- A great lip color, that’s perfect for summer is this Chanel color and I wear it all the time! It’s probably one of my favorites & I re-buy it often!
- I am looking for some great jean shorts for summertime, but I can’t find ones that fit really great! Can you recommend anyplace in particular?
Chelsey – Finding the right kind of denim is hard for me. I have a tiny hinny and getting any kind of a pow is challenging at best! I just scored this pair and this pair – both under $30, last week and they are a perfect fit. They are high wasted and have that festival look, that I like!
- How do you both keep your blonde hair looking blonde and not a brassy color over time?
Chelsey – We both use this toning shampoo, which was recommended from our hair colorist!! It’s an incredible product. I use it about once every week or two. It takes that yellow gold and brightens it right back up! HUGE fan!
- I am looking for a great summertime lipstick, but everything I find is sticky or doesn’t last – what is a good lip color, that you recommend?
Chelsey – I love this gloss from Chanel. It’s lightweight and super pretty. (Refer to #3 too)
- Where did you go to school and what did you study?
Chelsey – I went to the University of Central Florida & studied Business with a concentration in Marketing, which has been great for Never Naked!